Thursday, April 22, 2010

SharePoint Server 2010 RTM is on MSDN

So I make my coffee, get on my laptop and I think ... I should check out MSDN (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions) to see what new goodies are there ....

I notice a download for SharePoint Server 2010. And yes! It is the RTM bits ... no more BETA2 bits. Go get your bits. I am grabbing mine ... so wait and don't slow down my download. ;) Good day to all btw.

File Name: en_sharepoint_server_2010_x64_dvd_518634.iso
Date Published (UTC): 4/22/2010 8:49:57 AM Last Updated (UTC): 4/22/2010 8:57:09 AM
Available to Levels: VS Pro with MSDN Premium (Empower); Developer AA; VS Premium with MSDN (MPN); VS Pro with MSDN Premium (MPN); MSDN Universal (VL); BizSpark Admin; BizSpark; VS Ultimate with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (Retail); VS Ultimate with MSDN (Retail);

0 comments: