Thursday, July 12, 2007

And my family grows

Its been a while since I have written. Well its time to break the news ... we had a beautiful baby girl. She's great ... time consuming and fun. We are trying to get back into the swing of things. Here is one of my favorite pictures of her. This is our first baby after eight years of marriage. I am happy we had eight years to solidify our relationship ... I can see a new baby straining a young fresh marriage; it can be done nonetheless. Babies are great though ... I have to admit though: I am beginning to have a better understanding of my parents.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brian,

Nice blog. Keep up the good MOSS work. I may need your assistance on it from time to time :) Kylie looks beautiful!

Later,
Ron

Unknown said...

Thank you, Brian!! I've been looking for some great material on why I've been having problems for the basic install. I couldn't agree more about children. Never have I lived as fully as I have since becoming a mother.

Amy